We stumbled across the Starbucks secret menu a few weeks ago, and it blew our minds! If you thought that the Starbucks menu is limited??!! Think again! The secret list has more than 1000 drink recipes in it!
Be cautious of this: The vital secret of ordering from the secret menu is not just going to the Starbucks counter and say I need a “Pink Drink” or a “Purple Drink” that will not work and annoy the barista!! You’ve got to be specific when it comes to the ingredients. Below we’ve listed the yummiest recipes and will also talk about how to order Starbucks secret menu like a pro!
Top 15 drinks from Starbucks Secret Menu
1. Purple Drink
To order the “Purple Drink,” ask the Starbucks barista to blend of passion iced tea + soy milk + vanilla syrup + berries of your choice.
And, yeah, it looks just as divine as it sounds.
2. Cookie Dough Frappuccino
If cookie cafe’s existing, it’s high time a Cookie Dough Frappuccino lived too. It’s one of the dozens of custom drinks listed on the Secret Starbucks Menu
– cinnamon dolce creme frappuccino
– 1 to 3 pumps of mocha syrup, depending on the size of the drink
– blended with java chips
– mocha drizzle on top
You May also like: How to Change your Life
3. Affogato-Style Frappuccino
This is probably the most in-the-know drink than a top-secret drink!
Just order any Frappuccino “affogato-style” and get a shot of espresso added on top of your Starbucks drink as opposed to having it blended in.
FACT: This Starbucks Secret Menu 2018 is the most viewed drink ever!
4. Tiramisu Frappuccino
When you go to Starbucks, ask for a Coffee Frappuccino base, with a pump of mocha sauce and a half pump of caramel, vanilla, hazelnut syrup and toffee-nut along with a shot of espresso affogato!
5. Butterbeer Frappuccino
We obviously cannot visit Hogwarts, although we wish we could live there for the rest of our lives!!! But this is the next best things besides that!
This recipe is for a grande cup!
- Line up the cup with caramel drizzle (optional)
- You then ask for a cream frap base
- Add three pumps of caramel syrup
- Then, three pumps of toffee nut syrup
- Top it up with caramel drizzle
This is a must-try for any harry potter series fan!
Psst, this Starbuck Secret Menu butterbeer recipe stole our heart!!!
6. Cotton Candy Frappuccino
Just ask for a Vanilla Bean Crème Frappuccino and 1 to 2 extra pumps of raspberry syrup!! Simple 🙂
7. Samoa Frappuccino
Now that we all know that Starbucks offers toasted coconut syrup.. mmmmm…yum!!
Nothing is going to hold us back from turning a girl scout cookie into a yummylicious drink!
Just ask for:
- Mocha Frappuccino
- Two pumps of toasted coconut syrup
- one pump of caramel syrup
- And, drizzle top with mocha and caramel syrup!
8. Captain Crunch/Crunch Berry Frappuccino
If you are a massive fan of cap’n crunch cereal, you are soooo in for a treat!
Just ask for:
- Strawberries and Creme Frappuccino
- Add caramel syrup (one pump for grande)
- Then, add toffee syrup (1.5 pumps for grande)
- Add hazelnut syrup (1 pump for grande)
- You can also add some java chips for some crunch (This is optional though)
You may also like: Common House Plants and How to Take Care of Them
9. Three Cs Latte
This trio is an absolute treat packed with cinnamon, caramel and chocolate!
Just order for a Cinnamon Dolce Latte with mocha sauce and caramel syrup
FACT: this particular drink has made it to our Starbucks secret menu 2019 list!!!
10. S’mores Frappuccino
Every childhood memory has an s’ mores story in it! So why not relive it in a drink.
- Just ask for a grande cup of Java chip frappuccino or a double chocolate chip if you prefer that.
- One pump of Toffee Nut syrup
- one pump of Cinnamon Dolce Syrup
- The whipped cream should be blended into it, make sure you mention this!
- Top it with cinnamon dolce syrup and whipped cream
11. Ferrero Rocher Frappuccino
Just ask for
- Double Chocolate Chip Frappuccino
- Two pumps mocha syrup
- Two pumps of Hazelnut Syrup
- And top it up with Hazelnut Drizzle
12. Churro Frappuccino
Just Ask for:
- A Vanilla Bean Frappuccino
- One pump of cinnamon dolce syrup
- One pump of white mocha syrup
- A dash of ground cinnamon
- Top with whipped cream, caramel drizzle and a sprinkle of ground cinnamon
13. Cinnamon Roll Frappuccino
- Who doesn’t love freshly baked cinnamon rolls!!???? If you are in the urge for a Cinnamon roll and want it nice and fresh!
- Just ask for Vanilla bean frappuccino with two pumps of white mocha syrup, cinnamon dolce syrup and top it up with cinnamon dolce powder!
14. The Medicine Ball
This tea drink is the best thing for anyone who is suffering from a cold! This drink is made up of hot water, steamed lemonade, jade citrus mint green tea, honey and peach tranquillity. This particular drink got so popular that Starbucks has to have it on its menu and named it Honey Citrus Mint tea.
15. Cake Batter Frappuccino/Birthday Cake Frappuccino
Mm, who doesn’t love cake batter? Try the Cake Batter Frappuccino, and you can have all of it! Mouthwatering cake and an icy, frothy satisfying beverage! Just a simple addition that is extremely easy to order.
Here’s the recipe:
- Vanilla Bean Frappuccino
- Add Hazelnut Syrup (1 pump tall, 1.5 pumps grande, two pumps venti)
Like what you see?? Pin this on your pinterest recipe board!
Now, this Starbucks secret menu was a mouthwatering post!!If you want more recipes, check out this website that’s dedicated to the secret menu